On/off site support
IT systems are ultimately only as good as the people who design and build them. So we help our clients to better manage teams and deal with organizational change.
We are a proactive group of people with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment. Our consultants can be widely deployed, as certified Product Owner, Scrummaster or DevOps engineers, both on-site and off-site.
How we help our customers
We understand that managing people is important to your organization. Our consultants have the right technical and management skills to direct and manage IT and process development in the broadest sense.
Our certified Product Owners and Scrummasters work in a range of organizations, effectively managing on-site and virtual teams. Our functional and technical skills help us understand and handle daily challenges in IT / DevOps teams to ensure smooth delivery cycles.
Our DevOps engineers are valued team members who get the work done.
We always strive for improvements. We use benchmarks and facts to provide insight into the actual situation and the progress made.
Every technical adjustment made is integrated into your business strategy and is squarely aimed at continuous improvement and delivery. This means that you can stay focused on your long-term organizational goals.
Our experience includes
- Consulting on Design / Engineering Cramer AMDOCS OSS with implementation of OSS 10
- PNI geographical cable routes / project on data quality
- Implementation / Integration TeleScope® with U2000 EMS
- Implementation / Integration / Engineering & Support of Frontix (NIM)
- Consulting as Product Owner / Business Analyst / Migration Engineer
- Implementation / Integration of third party NIM solution
- Design / Engineering / Implementation / Maintenance of NMS for copper network
- Design / Engineering of applications for Traffic Management and Central Route Planning (TeleScope® modules)
- Consulting as Senior Big Data Engineer / Technical Product Owner / Test Automation Engineer
- Consultancy Implementation Wholesale portal
- Research into migration possibilities of copper networks to a geographic system