Logical Resource Management
The definitions of logical resources are based on the recommendations of international standardization bodies. The main features are:
Resource management from left, (sub) networks and ports.
- Resource management of links, (sub) networks and ports.
- Status transitions of network objects.
Registration and graphical presentation are based on configurable standard tables that support all (telecommunications) technologies.
These functions automatically find (multi) point-to-(multi) point routes through the network based on business rules.
Configurable reporting and planning functions that support the optimization and network planning.
Physical & Functional Resource Manager
Functions for the registration of physical compositions of active and passive devices (resources).
Cable & Patch Manager
Registration and graphical presentation of (wired or patch) connections between ports and points of devices or (optical) panels.
For field engineers, we have a patch app (PatchWork) available.
Query & Report Builder
TeleScope has a Report & Query Builder.
Interfacing of TeleScope with other OSS and BSS systems, is supported by P2ALinker.
- Service definitions for all technologies.
- Resources per network layer (Network Layering).
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN, VLAN).
- Virtual Connections on detail or capacity level.
- Equipement (racks, sub racks and cards) with wiring (fiber and copper)
- Optical connection points and (small form-factor pluggable) SPF’s
- (Leased) connectiosn on capacity level.
Standard configurations (templates)
- Your specific templates for standard (customer) equipment configurations.
- The entire network layout of sites can be reused (copied to new sites).
Administration, authorization and reporting
- Extensive options for personal settings.
- Security by extensive authorization, log and trace capabilities.
- You make your own reports using the report generator.